How to Achieve Texture and Spatial Depth with Glazing | Demonstration by Jannik Hösel
Jannik Hösel demonstrates his glazing method with the Rembrandt medium by Osamu Obi while Jan-Ove Tuv observes the process.
👍✨ Support our channel and get access to more than 180 exclusive posts:
In this video you will learn about:
• Glazing over textured Grisaille with stronger color
• How Hösel's medium amplifies impression of spatial depth
• Following the direction of the material when glazing
• Using a rag to achieve gradations
• Advantage of getting the basic form first
• Varying the glaze locally to get more contrast
• Working into the glaze with fingers for smooth transitions
• Why several glazes requires a lighter underpainting
• How a glaze can amplify texture
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Would you like to get access to the full segment and more exclusive content from The School of Apelles?
✨ Become a $10 patron:
Subscribe to our newsletter. It is the only way to make sure that you receive content from us on a regular basis: https://bit.ly/2L8qCNn
Visit our facebook page:
For inquiries — email@example.com