J6 Prayer & Fasting
INVITATION: Every 6th of the month we are going to PRAY & FAST for the January 6 Peaceful Protestors. Many are still in jail and the ones who are released are being persecuted, oppressed, and controlled. Their families and loved ones are suffering.
Please pray about sharing this with other like-minded, awake Christians of all denominations!
Here is the list: (If you want it in Word to print out, send an email to email@example.com)
1. Supernatural deposit into every victim, their loved ones, and the people fighting for justice and freedom of: strength, courage, fortitude, hope, perseverance, endurance, peace, vision to see beyond the present, supernatural protection, and anything else needed for each individual.
Isaiah 40:31 “...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
2 Corinthians 12:9-11 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2. To HEAL all victims and their loved ones:
* emotional * spiritual * physical * mental
from any harm, pain, suffering, illness, disease, injury, trauma, depression, anguish, etc.
Matthew 12:15 “But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.”
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
SPECIAL REQUEST to comfort and heal all the loved ones whose family members/friends have died at the hands of INJUSTICE.
3. A supernatural deposit of anything the children are missing: teaching, time, love, mentorship, guidance, fun, wisdom, presence, security, provision, protection, memories, celebrations, etc.
Philippians 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
4. ALL evil assignments to be unraveled, canceled and turned to dust: abuse, neglect, bullying, injustice, pain, suffering, oppression, persecution, communism, control, intimidation, manipulation, brainwashing, witchcraft, shame, and any other work of darkness
1 Chronicles 29:11 “Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all.”
5. Salvation for all being persecuted, their loved ones, teams assisting, etc. and for Jesus to appear to them in dreams or in person.
1 Timothy 2:1-4 “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.”
6. For all people & organizations working for the
J6 victims and their families to have wisdom, finances, strategies, vision, purpose, devoted team members, resources and supernatural protection. We ask you to connect and create networks of people working for justice.
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
7. Widespread EXPOSURE of these evil injustices regarding Jan 6th so all know the TRUTH. Break off blindness and deafness over people so they can see and hear the truth.
Ephesians 5:11 “Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.”
Job 12:22 “He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.”
8. RESTORATION of all lost and stolen 7-FOLD: finances, time, energy, relationships, jobs, positions, pensions/retirements, and anything else lost and stolen not mentioned.
People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house.
“I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten— the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm —my great army that I sent among you.
9. Salvation for all ENEMIES: the wicked, the oppressors, the plotters, the planners, the schemers, the persecutors, and those working for darkness whether intentionally or through deception. Asking for Jesus to appear to them in dreams or in person so they may repent and be SAVED.
Matthew 5:44-46 “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?”
Acts 9:3-5 also Acts 26:12-18
As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting...”
10. REVERSAL all the INJUSTICES and BLESS instead. All criminal records expunged. We ask you to rain justice down from heaven to earth. We ask you to oil the wheels of the justice system so that JUSTICE may come quickly now. Two years is long enough. We are asking you to CANCEL all evil assignments and replace them with blessings.
Job 5:8-9 & 12-13
“As for me, I would seek God,
and to God would I commit my cause,
who does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number...
...12 He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success. He catches the wise in their own craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are brought to a quick end.”
11. Supernatural, divine protection for all involved, including those who don't believe in You.
Psalms 5:11 “But let all who take refuge in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may rejoice in You.”
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
12. Angels to be assigned for every one of these prayer points.
Hebrews 1:14 “Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?”
Mark 1:13 “...And He (Jesus) was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. And He was with the wild animals, and the angels were ministering to Him.”