Andronikos: Iron Age Marketing 002
In today's episode of Iron Age Marketing I talk to Andronikos, writer of the book Revenge and its Discontents: My Journey Through the Iliad.
Let's Meet Iron Age Creator Andronikos
My guest today, Andronikos, is a creator on the very beginning of a journey. He is the writer of Revenge and its Discontents: My Journey Through the Iliad. What started as a very personal journey in continued education turned into a lesson on perseverance and demonstrating what can be accomplished.
From Blog To Book With Andronikos In The Iron Age
Our episode begins with Andronikos giving us his journey into the classics and the great conversation. I know many of us can sympathize with those who feel like the education system let them down. Following this path we get to see how what started as a blog was eventually retooled and made into a book. We get the opportunity to go through some of the missteps our guest took before his final surrender to the convenience of Amazon.
What I really want listeners to think about is that every step can be a small part of the larger whole. What starts as a single blog post can be a chapter in something greater and maybe the next step to your better life.
Andronikos Resources & Extra Media
- Revenge and its Discontents: My Journey Through the Iliad - https://a.co/d/ijGlITM
- Andronikos On Substack - https://wendsofchange.substack.com/
- Andronikos On Twitter - https://mobile.twitter.com/wocandronikos
- Andronikos On Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6DEgbrWxV1UXV0KBacnuw
- On The Reading Of Old Books: C.S. Lewis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQzHRW8lEk
- How To Read A Book: Mortimer Adler - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYgQfA3fYAY&list=PL3qXG-bb952yvGKKzmuCPtJLN24nQeSpX
- Kindle Create - https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Create/b?ie=UTF8&node=18292298011
Need help connecting with your audience for your business or creative endeavor? Check out Nicky P @ Iron Age Marketing or Nicky P Copywriter.