D4CE 5th Symposium: Doctor Hunting and Fighting Back
In this video, Dr. Meryl Nass first discussed how totalitarian control of the medical profession was achieved. Strategies include:
1. Putting public health agencies under control.
2. Bribing medical organizations.
3. Controlling the media.
4. Passing new laws to criminalize doctors' speech (California's AB2098 and British Columbia's Bill 36).
She cited two organizations acting as police for "misinformation," the newly sprung-up No License for Disinformation and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
Next, Dr. Nass gave an overview of the legal proceedings in the US and laid out the strategies to fight back, as "hundreds or thousands of doctors have been investigated or lost their licenses." She discussed the following cases:
1. Legal challenges to California's AB2098 law;
2. Cases of bodily autonomy supported by the US courts;
3. An opinion by the Nebraska Attorney General regarding Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin;
4. A case brought by the Attorneys General of Missouri and Louisiana and the New Civil Liberties Alliance against illegal collaboration between federal agencies (including the FBI) and social media companies;
5. A vital victory by eminent French infectious diseases expert Christian Perronne in October 2022.
Dr. Nass encouraged doctors to familiarise themselves with the First Amendment of the US Constitution, the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the 1966 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
During the panel discussion, Dr. Liz Evans joined Taylor Hudak and Dr. Meryl Nass in discussing the dangers of weaponizing terms such as 'disinformation' and 'misinformation' to suppress scientific debates.
"Don't wait for the court to make the decision," concluded Dr. Nass, to which Dr. Evans agreed. Dr. Evans also added that the emerging laws criminalizing doctors' speech would prevent doctors from abiding by their codes of ethics. She stressed that medical ethics existed to protect patients and that medicine without ethics was unsafe for us all.
This video is part of Doctors for COVID Ethics 5th Symposium: IN THE MIDST OF DARKNESS LIGHT PREVAILS. For more information about the symposium, please visit