Loy Brunson chats with Tim Canova About Supreme Court Case 22-380 Part 5
Loy Brunson chats with Tim Canova
An interview with Loy Brunson who, together with his brothers, filed a court case that was accepted by the supreme court against 388 members of the House of Representatives and Senate.
Listen to what he says about giving back the money that was stolen from we the people.
Loy's Website: https://7discoveries.com/
INSTRUCTIONS: “How do I write my two letters to the Supreme Court and Brunson Brothers?”
Instructional video following.
1. Get 2 envelopes, 2 stamps, 2 pieces of paper.
2. On each piece of paper write attention to the “9 Supreme Court Justices”. Express support of Brunson vs Alma S Adams et al, No.: 22-380. Sign your name and date it. You can write more. It’s that simple.
Here’s a link to a template letter to personalize/print:
3. You now have either 2 handwritten copies or 2 printed copies.
4. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Supreme Court of the United States, 1 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20543.
5. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Loy & Raland Brunson, 4287 South Harrison Blvd., Apt. 132, Ogden, Utah 84403. They’re counting your letters! *Add $1 dollar to say thanks.
6. URGENT, the case is slated for JANUARY 6th. Mail your letters!
7. Share with friends & family.