Juan O Savin: Did you send your letters? Step-by-step instructions
1. Get 2 envelopes, 2 stamps, 2 pieces of paper.
2. On each piece of paper write attention to the “9 Supreme Court Justices”. Express support of Brunson vs Alma S Adams et al, No.: 22-380. Sign your name and date it. You can write more. It’s that simple.
Here’s a link to a template letter to personalize/print:
3. You now have either 2 handwritten copies or 2 printed copies.
4. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Supreme Court of the United States, 1 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20543.
5. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Loy & Raland Brunson, 4287 South Harrison Blvd., Apt. 132, Ogden, Utah 84403. They’re counting your letters! *Add $1 dollar to say thanks.
6. URGENT, the case is slated for JANUARY 6th. Mail your letters!
7. Share with friends & family.