mRNA Adverse Reaction Data SUPPRESSED by CDC: Dr. Harvey Risch w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew
Dr. Harvey Risch (Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at Yale) has concerns about mRNA vaccines and "major suppression of information about adverse events by FDA, CDC, governments in general." 「 LINKS FROM EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/11232022 」
Dr. Harvey Risch is Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at Yale. He provided testimony to the US Senate regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and has spoken widely about his opposition to masking, vaccine mandates, and the reliability of PCR tests – along with his research on COVID prevention and treatment with existing drugs.
Dr. Risch fought vaccine mandates for city workers in New York, saying that those who have recovered from COVID-19 are better protected by natural immunity. Despite his long history of work in epidemiology, Dr. Risch's statements about alternative COVID treatments were criticized by his peers, who wrote an open letter in August 2020 signed by 24 doctors at the Yale School of Public Health. But Dr. Risch has continued voicing his concerns about masking, mandates, and the ever-growing list of COVID-19 variants – and government missteps that he believes have worsened the pandemic.
[Dr. Kelly Victory is filling in for Dr. Drew while he is away]
「 SPONSORED BY 」
• BIRCH GOLD - Don’t let your savings lose value. You can own physical gold and silver in a tax-sheltered retirement account, and Birch Gold will help you do it. Claim your free, no obligation info kit from Birch Gold at https://birchgold.com/drew
• GENUCEL - Using a proprietary base formulated by a pharmacist, Genucel has created skincare that can dramatically improve the appearance of facial redness and under-eye puffiness. Get 10% off with promo code DREW at https://genucel.com/drew
「 with DR. KELLY VICTORY 」
Dr. Kelly Victory MD is a board-certified trauma and emergency specialist with over 30 years of clinical experience. She served as CMO for Whole Health Management, delivering on-site healthcare services for Fortune 500 companies. She holds a BS from Duke University and her MD from the University of North Carolina.
Follow Dr. Victory at https://EarlyCovidCare.org
「 ABOUT the SHOW 」
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by Kaleb Nation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (https://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
「 FOLLOW DR. DREW 」
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/DrDrew
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew