Alex Landry, NHF Video Host Interviews Matt Belair - Potential, Purpose & Peak Health
Your Voice For Health Freedom™
Established in 1955, the National Health Federation (NHF) is the oldest health freedom organization on the planet, the ONLY such organization working to protect individuals’ rights to choose to consume healthy food, take supplements and use alternative therapies without government restrictions.
The NHF has personally attended and monitored meetings of the Codex Alimentarius Commission since the mid-1990s and has been actively participating at these meetings since 2000. Having recognized the threat early on, the NHF obtained official Codex-recognized status as an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO), which allows us the right to speak out in support of health-freedom at these Codex meetings, and against the U.S. FDA and Codex agenda. No other health-freedom organization has such status, making the NHF unique in the respect that it is the lone non-governmental voice at Codex for health freedom.
The NHF Timeline
• In the 1950s we fought and won the battle for mandatory inspection of poultry.
• In the 1960s we coordinated a major drive to help chiropractors become legally licensed in over 40 states.
• In the 1970s we waged very successful campaigns against fluoridation.
• In the 1980s we pushed through legislative recognition of acupuncture.
• In the 1990s we lobbied to pass the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act S-784, fought malathion spraying, promoted public education on the dangers of vaccinations, and continued fighting the fluoridation battle.
• In the 2000s we worked to prevent the Codex attempts at restricting your freedom to take vitamins and minerals, to prevent re-classifying of anabolic-steroid dietary supplements as Controlled Substances, and against the attempts to harmonize vitamin and supplement laws which would have strictly regulated natural health foods worldwide.
• Throughout the 2010s we continue our work to keep steroids and dangerous antibiotics out of the global meat and honey supply, to reduce the allowable amounts of aluminum, lead and arsenic in food, to get aspartame declared a dangerous and harmful artificial sweetener, and for standardized full-disclosure food labeling. And our work continues against the harmful agendas of big agriculture/pharmaceuticals concerns.
Become a Health Freedom Hero by becoming a member TODAY!
Disclaimer: The National Health Federation is committed to truth and a free press and, accordingly, publishes information about alternative medicine written by researchers, doctors, healthcare practitioners, patients, and laypeople. As a forum for the entire alternative-medicine community, NHF presents information discussing all alternative medicine practices uncensored regardless of our agreement or support of those views and practices. All information on this YT channel or in NHF's various publications express the sole views of the authors, speakers, and interviewees. NHF does not necessarily endorse these opinions.