Tina Richardson Story - A FormerFedsGroup Interview
Gina Wimsatt joins us to talk about what happened to her sister Tina in an American hospital regarding the Covid Protocols. "My sister went to hospital May 2021 and never came home alive. They hooked her up on a ventilator and gave her the poisonous Remdesivir along with other things. Her whole body was ate up with blood clots after being administered Remdesivir."
To read more about this heartbreaking story and others visit https://chbmp.org/cases/murdered-by-fda-death-protocol/tina-richardson/