WHO public hearings
The World Health Organization is consulting on a global pandemic treaty. We believe that a global treaty is a great risk to health and national sovereignty. - https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/stopthewho/
29-30 September 2022
The second round of public hearings will address the guiding question: “Based on your experience with the COVID-19 pandemic, what do you believe should be addressed at the international level to better protect against future pandemics?” https://inb.who.int/home/public-hearings
My name is Mark Neugebauer, I live in Australia, and we have seen some of the most draconian measures put in place in response to the virus known as COVID 19.
My experience with the virus known as COVID 19 is:
• I watched many Australians’ including myself endure adverse mental health conditions due to untested and unscientific lockdowns and mandates, as well as destroying many small businesses
• I watched people living with a disability in my field of employment not be able to provide fully informed consent to receive the experimental trial phase Vaccine,
• I was terminated from this employment based on my research for choosing not to receive the experimental trial phase Vaccine,
• and worst of all I have had to fight a government department to prevent children in care being made and bribed to receive the experimental trial phase Vaccine.
“Based on my experience, I believe the things that should be addressed at the international level to better protect against future pandemics”, is
1. That gain of function research must be better controlled because there is a fine line between planning for viral mutations which could lead to a real pandemic and its use for the purpose of biological weaponry.
2. That there must never again be one source of information such as the WHO relied on to combat any future actual pandemic, as we now know there are many scientists, physicians, data analysts, statisticians, researchers, economists who raised concerns but were silenced.
3. Individual countries must be allowed to make decisions on the response to any future actual pandemic based on their own demographic and health infrastructure and based on ‘ALL’ the available evidence and science, not just the WHO.
4. Experimental trial phase vaccines must never again be the only alternative to combat an airborne virus affecting the airways.