Beware of False Prophets - An interview with Andrew Wakefield
Dr Andrew Wakefield graduated in Medicine from St Mary’s Hospital Medical School in London. He later trained as a gastroenterologist and became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons. He ran a research team at the Royal Free Hospital in London. He and his team published a paper in the Lancet in 1998 investigating children with chronic enterocolitis and regressive developmental disorder. This paper suggested that an investigation was needed to examine this syndrome’s relationship with the MMR vaccine, and consequently Dr Wakefield was struck off the medical register in the UK. He moved to the USA where he practised medicine, and then began to direct films, such as Vaxxed, and Infertility.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- How in 1995, parents came to Dr Wakefield saying that their children had regressed into autism after the MMR vaccine, but they came to him because the children had intractable severe gastrointestinal problems.
- Dr Wakefield describes in detail what the mothers experienced with their children, some of them experiencing seizures on the day of the vaccination. They said, “The lights have gone out, he can’t look at me”.
- How Dr Wakefield’s team published many papers on gastro intestinal issues and autism.
- His paper published in the Lancet in February 1998, titled “Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children” with 12 other authors. The paper concluded that “further investigations are needed to examine the syndrome and its possible relation to this vaccine”. This was not a hypothesis testing study, and yet, it was what happened after the paper was published.
- How the children in the UK, at that time, were vaccinated with the MMR vaccine at 18 months to 2 years of age. They had started talking, communicating, and so the regression was obvious.
- How the MMR schedule has now changed to vaccination at 12 months, yet the earlier they are vaccinated, the greater the risk.
- How there was no autism occurring after the single vaccines, and yet, 6 months after the 1998 paper was published, the UK government took away the importation licence for the Measles single vaccine.
- How Doctors from the 1800s never described autism, but were able to identify many other similar disorders. Autism is overt, it would not have been missed.
- Studies on vaccinated versus unvaccinated children. The NIH have said they will never do one, but Doctors Mawson and Hooker have done the studies.
- Why Dr Wakefield became a film maker.
- How the CDC had completed studies on the MMR vaccine, but destroyed the data. Dr William Thompson, a senior scientist from the CDC, came forward 14 years later, and this was the basis of the movie, Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe.
- How Dr Wakefield directed the new documentary film “Infertlity: A Diabolical Agenda” which was released Friday June 10, 2022. It is free and 30 minutes long. It features the true story about the anti-fertility program run under the guise of a tetanus program in certain countries of Africa, including Kenya.
- How the Covid-19 vaccines have created vaccine hesitancy.
- How the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act created the perfect business model for the pharmaceutical companies.
Websites and Papers referenced in the interview.
- Wakefield A, and colleagues. Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children.
- Oller J and colleagues. HCG found in WHO tetanus Vaccine in Kenya raises concern in the developing world.
Please share this video and subscribe to our channel RefugeOfSinners on Rumble (https://rumble.com/user/RefugeOfSinners) for more important interviews.