Dr. Peter McCullough | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown Series
In this interview we spoke with Dr. Peter McCullough, an American cardiologist and outspoken critic of the questionable handling of the COVID-19 "pandemic." He is one of the most notable and credentialed voices speaking out in the United States and is a wealth of information. He was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University, and one of the largest donors to the school, leading to a scholarship named after him. Upon speaking out the university shamelessly attacked him. He is articulate, balanced and a voice of reason.
In this interview he clarifies the following points:
- PR testing methodology
- Therapeutic Nihilism
- Myocarditis amongst the vaccinated
- Early treatment suppression prior to the pandemic
- Persecution of medical personnel for exercising their licensed authority
- The upside down irrational nature of COVID-19 policies including vaccine mandates
- The efficacy of a global, indiscriminate mass vax campaign, in contrast to vaccination of mainly at-risk patients
Please donate to the project. Your contribution makes a real difference:
Subscribe to the email list for updates on the film and interviews:
Watch more full interviews and educate yourself!
Share and enjoy!