Take a look at this heart-warming moment! An adorable slow loris enjoys a nice meal!
Keeping Slow Lorises as pets is cruel, especially in a bright room. Please don't promote this terrible trend. They're wild, nocturnal animals who die quickly in captivity. This isn't cute - this is heartbreaking.
The Slow Loris also has a toxic bite.........from Wikipedia...............Slow lorises have a toxic bite, a trait rare among mammals and unique to lorisid primates. The toxin is obtained by licking a gland on their arm, and the secretion is activated by mixing with saliva.