Sister Thea Bowman Taught Heretical Humanism
Clip from Episode 16 of the David L. Gray Show - Voicing Truth and Reason on the Guadalupe Radio Network. Humanism has made a revival and is very present in the Catholic Church through Sister Thea Bowman's theology on race superiority, which seems to have influenced Jesuit James Martin's theology on LGBT superiority.
JOIN MY TEAM ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/davidlgray
PHENOMENAL SKIN & HAIR CARE - https://www.princessmudd.com/ - USE THE CODE 'DAVID" to get 10% off your order.
GET YOUR FREE STOCK: https://join.robinhood.com/davidg-b8f89bc
GOT MERCH? I GOT MERCH! CHECK OUT THE MERCH: https://www.davidlgray.info/shop-the-merch/#!/
* SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/yosephdaviyd/sub_confirmation=1
* VISIT WEBSITE: http://www.davidlgray.info/
* BECOME A PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/davidlgray
* SUBSCRIBE ON RUMBLE: https://rumble.com/c/c-614507
* LIKE ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DavidLGray.INFO
* FOLLOW ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/DavidLGray_INFO
* FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/davidlgray.info/