Tony Katz Today: Liz Cheney’s Argument is Not An Argument
On This Episode:
- The Times Square shooter has been arrested in Florida. He has an extensive arrest record.
- Colin Kaepernick has a book coming out about a future without policing and prisons.
- Crescent Moon is going to pass Venus, Mercury, and Mars.
- The gas shortage caused by the colonial cybersecurity attack is a huge story. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, former Governor of Michigan, sees it as a way to move towards renewable energy.
- Israeli and Palestinian protestors are fighting in New York. We discuss the media narrative around the Israel Hamas conflict.
- I don't blame Joe Biden for Hamas. I blame the American Jews that votes for the Democrat party that supports Iran and terrorism against Israel.
The Big Story:
Liz Cheney was voted out of leadership today. Is this a positive or a negative? We discuss Liz Cheney, the election defrauding discussion, The Big Lie rhetoric, and idol worship.
Liz Cheney’s argument is not an argument. What is the difference between an opinion and a prinicple?
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tonykatz @tonykatz
Parler: http://parler.com/tonykatz @tonykatz