Pennsylvania Election Lawsuit Update
President Trump's federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania was dismissed by the U.S. District Court judge. The President's legal team has filed an appeal with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. In this video, seasoned attorney, Bobbie Anne, from All Things Lawyer, explains why the District Court judge dismissed the lawsuit, the objective of the appeal, and what President Trump's next steps are in trying to reach his goal of being heard by the Supreme Court.
Links to other videos referenced in this video:
- Truth About Voting By Mail - 2020 Election: https://rumble.com/vbbrxx-truth-about-voting-by-mail-2020-election.html
- The Fight For President in Pennsylvania: https://rumble.com/vbbhkl-the-fight-for-president-in-pennsylvania.html
-The Truth About Election Fraud and Voter Fraud: https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/1/L/U/K/i/LUKib.0kob-small-The-Truth-About-Election-Fr.jpg
Other hot topic videos:
- Joe Piscopo Show: Our Discussion on the 2020 Election: https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/1/D/c/J/i/DcJib.ukob.1-small-The-Joe-Piscopo-Show-Discus.jpg
- Does Your Vote Count? The Electoral College Explained: https://rumble.com/vbbj6d-does-your-vote-count-the-electoral-college-explained.html
- How The President Gets Elected - The Electoral College: https://rumble.com/vbc11f-how-the-president-is-elected-the-electoral-college.html
- Trump Signs Orders To Lower Prescription Drug Prices: Big Pharma is Furious: https://rumble.com/vbc24l-trump-signs-orders-to-lower-prescription-drug-prices-big-pharma-is-furious.html
Check out my channel homepage for other topics and videos:
Find me on Parler:
Note/Legal disclaimer: Any 3rd party "warnings", notices, or "fact checks", are not condoned by my channel or by me. They were placed there without my consent. This video does not contain legal advice nor does it establish an attorney/client relationship. This video is for informational and entertainment purposes only. All views expressed in this video are my own views, and tips, insights, and suggestions should not be relied upon and may not work for everyone.