Are Governors Out Of Control? COVID19 Dilemma
Governors have issued a state of emergency, and they have issued hundreds of Executive Orders relating to COVID19. Some force us to wear masks, some force us to stay at home, some force us to home-school our children, some force us to close our churches, synagogues, and other houses of worship. But it's been months now... when is it going to end?!
Are these prolonged mandates even legal? Are they constitutional?
Well, not all of them!
In this video, seasoned attorney, Bobbie Anne, from ALL THINGS LAWYER, takes a look at some of the Governors' orders that have been struck down by the courts, and she gives an inside glimpse into a possible new lawsuit in the making!
Check out our Rumble homepage:
Check out our other hot topic videos:
- How the Media Got It Wrong: COVID19 Restrictions Challenge and the US Supreme Court https://youtu.be/TITV89b9SFo
- The Vote-By-Mail Debate Explained: https://youtu.be/p5AIzr8IeA8
- The Truth About Election Fraud and Voter Fraud: https://youtu.be/HWtardNEy-U
- Trump Signs Orders To Lower Prescription Drug Prices: Big Pharma is Furious https://youtu.be/ddD5KtPowfI
- "Will Democrats Stop Trump's Supreme Court Pick?" https://youtu.be/ktpZ4HSCDKk
Or check out my channel homepage for other topics and videos:
Note/disclaimer: This video does not contain legal advice nor does it establish an attorney/client relationship. This video is for informational and entertainment purposes only. All views expressed in this video are my own views, and tips, insights, and suggestions may not work for everyone.