7 Things Men Secretly Like About Women But Would Never Say
Watch to find out the top 7 things that men secretly like about women, but would never, ever admit to. Remember, these things are only considered a secret because society makes us believe it makes men less “manly” if they think like this. But in reality…it’s kind of sweet!
#WhatMenWant #UnderstandMen #LoveAdvice
7. Romantic Gestures. According to Elite Daily and many other publications, there are so many “girly” things that men enjoy that people would just not expect. In addition to that, there are things that men secretly like when they are in relationships, or when they are into a girl that no one would expect.. For example, when they find the right girl, men love romantic and cheesy gestures. But because of society giving them the belief that they have to be masculine, they get shy. But not only do they love doing romantic things for their girls, they also love it when girls do romantic things for them!
6. Guys LOVE watching their girl eat. Okay, so we’ll admit - this does sound a little strange, and perhaps even a little bit creepy. Glamour posted some things that guys have admitted to secretly loving watching their girlfriend or wife eat. One person even wrote: “When my wife gets hot chocolate with whipped cream on top, she takes two coffee stirrers and uses them like chopsticks to eat all the cream”. They love when their partner eats messy or has silly little habits when eating. This is because guys love the little things about their partners. Just like we mentioned in the first point, it is the little things that count! Guys love the cute, quirky and weird things their girlfriends do. This is because it’s these small quirks that make a person’s personality, which is what guys love about their partners.
5. Men LOVE when women initiate things. We mean, they can’t be the only ones doing all the work, right? According to lovepanky.com, women shouldn’t be worried to show equal interest and initiate a text, or even a hangout. It shows confidence, which men find seriously attractive! Confidence is one of the number one things that men love about women. A woman who is confident is one that is sure of herself. This is a huge turn on for men, because it shows that their girlfriend is independent, smart, and level headed. She isn’t afraid of showing who she is, and she doesn’t let anyone bring her down. Men love women who can rely on themselves and show this confidence, especially when it comes to initiating things. Guys don’t want to be the ones who are expected to initiate everything all the time. When a woman takes charge, it is a huge turn on for them.
4. Men love feeling needed. When men offer help, it’s not to make themselves seem more superior. In “Inside His Head”, written by Emmanuel Damilola, the author notes that men are actually fully aware that ladies are more than capable of handling themselves. But by letting men help out, it actually makes them feel wanted and accepted. Sounds needy, but it’s actually really sweet! Men just want to show their women that they can protect them and help them whenever they need it.
3. Trying something new. Asking “can we try something new” in relationships is something that both men and women want but are afraid to say it out loud. Men especially are worried that they’ll be judged. There are all sorts of ways you can spice up your relationship with your partner, noting that every couple has certain things on their bucket list. Sometimes relationships can get boring and mundane after two people are together for a hill, so it is always a good idea to change things up.
2. Men love compliments. According to Womansday.com, society makes us believe that “real men” don’t need to be praised. But in reality, men do love it when there is a bit of well-intentioned objectification. That means squeezing their biceps or complimenting them on their outfit, for example.
1. When women pay the bill. According to an article written by metro.co.uk, there are women who enjoy paying the bill on the first date. Society has given the impression that a man is supposed to pay for the girl’s meal—but it doesn’t have to be this way!