Teenager ‘made sick by fried chicken’ loses leg and thumb after doting parents mistake meningitis symptoms for food poisoning

Caters_NewsPublished: August 9, 2018
Published: August 9, 2018

By Mollie Mansfield A teenager has lost his leg and part of his thumb after his parents mistook his initial meningitis symptoms for food poisoning from fried chicken. After enjoying a bucket of fried chicken on August 4 last year, Mitchell Etherton, 14, started being violently sick throughout the night. Initially dismissing his symptoms as food poisoning, Mitchell’s […]

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments