Student traumatised after ‘discovering dead insect in supermarket salad’ 

Caters_NewsPublished: August 8, 2018
Published: August 8, 2018

By Jasmine Kazlauskas A horrified student claims she has been left traumatised after she discovered a DEAD INSECT inside her supermarket Caesar salad bowl.  Design student Zoe Anderson began ‘dry retching’ after allegedly finding the dead insect – which she believes to be a moth – inside her Caesar salad from Australian supermarket Coles.  The […]

Be the first to suggest a tag