Three foot-long ladle removed from boy's throat in India

NewsflarePublished: August 7, 2018
Published: August 7, 2018

A two and half-year-old boy was rushed to hospital in India after the handle of a three-foot-long ladle became stuck in his throat.

Amit Guru was reportedly playing with the piece of kitchen equipment when the bent handle become lodged in his throat on August 5.

After attempts by his family to remove the utensil were unsuccessful, he was rushed to the hospital in Jharsuguda District.

After being moved to Samaleswari Hospital, Dr Rabindra Pradhan managed to remove the ladle without resorting to surgery.

Footage shows the unconscious boy in hospital with the ladle stuck down his throat.

Still images reveal the process that was taken to remove the object.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments