Ruff day! Doting puppy left with adorably swollen face after suffering venomous rattlesnake bite to save owner’s life 

Caters_NewsPublished: July 2, 2018
Published: July 2, 2018

By Mollie Mansfield A doting puppy almost died after getting bitten by a rattlesnake to save his owner’s life – but luckily was left with only an adorably swollen face. Paula Godwin, 44, was out for a walk with her six-month-old pooch, Todd, on Friday [June 29] when he noticed something moving by her leg. […]

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments