Metro Detroit shopping plaza evacuated after potentially hazardous chemicals discovered

WXYZPublished: March 7, 2018Updated: March 8, 2018
Published: March 7, 2018Updated: March 8, 2018

"It was very strong...definitely had an odor." That’s how Lauren Slutsky described the smell she says she endured for two years. Between 2013 and 2015, she owned a kid’s clothing shop at Franklin Village Plaza in Franklin, the same place that last week was discovered to have a vapor intrusion.

Be the first to suggest a tag