Tree Catches Fire After Touching Electrical Wire in Milton, Georgia

StoryfulPublished: December 12, 2017
Published: December 12, 2017

Georgia resident Michael Campbell captured video of the moment a tree caught fire after touching a sparking electrical wire in Milton on Decemebr 9. Campbell told Storyful he was driving in his neighborhood after an unusually heavy snowfall in the Atlanta area and noticed a tree on fire from electrical lines. The branches had been weighed down by the snow and touched a live power line. “The sound was very loud, even in the car with the windows shut,” he said. Credit: Michael Campbell via Storyful

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments