Girl Burns Kitchen After Failed Attempt at Cooking Fries

StoryfulPublished: November 27, 201787 views
Published: November 27, 2017

Bailey got a little too distracted with dancing to the background music in her kitchen in Ambler, Pennsylvania, and didn’t quite pay enough attention to her cooking. As she placed some sweet potato fries into the oil, a massive flame erupted and filled the kitchen with smoke. Luckily, there were no injuries but the video serves as a warning to the dangers of unmonitored cooking. Credit: Bridget and Bailey via Storyful

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments