Brussels Residents Told to Stay Indoors Due to Toxic Fumes From Waffle Factory Fire

StoryfulNewsPublished: November 23, 2017
Published: November 23, 2017

Residents of Forest, a suburb of Brussels, were advised to stay indoors after due to toxic fumes which were released after large fire broke out at a waffle factory in the area on November 23. A nearby school with about 200 students, as well as neighboring businesses, were evacuated. No casualties were reported. Credit: Facebook/Fran├žoise Van Sinoy via Storyful

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments