Smartphone explodes in man's front pocket

ViralPressPublished: October 5, 2017Updated: April 17, 201874 plays$0.08 earned
Published: October 5, 2017Updated: April 17, 2018

Hotel supervisor Yulianto, 47, was waiting in the lobby of the building when he suddenly felt the Samsung Grand Duos smartphone heat up and explode then burst into flames in Semarang, Indonesia.

Recommend tags
  • smartphone+1
  • indonesia+1
  • explode+1
  • exploding+1
  • samsung grand duos+1

smartphoneindonesiaexplodeexplodingsamsung grand duos

Comments

0 comments