Boy Honks Every Time He Breathes Because He Swallowed A Toy Horn

StoryfulPublished: October 2, 201756,576 views
Published: October 2, 2017

Let us start by giving a public service announcement: Kids, do not try this at home!

A video surfaced of a 8-year-old unnamed boy from San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina, with a nasty surprise: he honks as he breathes, because he swallowed a toy horn. Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria shared this footage on September 26 of the boy squeaking every time he takes a breath, along with caption “Taken in Tucumán. Moral of the story: be careful with what you let your children play with.” In it, the doctor tells the boy to take a deep breath, to which the kid obliges with an exasperated look on his face. Who can blame him? Although, now he might be a walking, talking PSA.

The doctor has performed a surgery on the eight-year-old and removed the horn from his throat.

The video has gained around nine million views since it was uploaded. But not all of those viewers saw it as a means to educate themselves on the hazards that some toys bring with them. So the kind doctor asked netizens in another post to report on “malicious use of the video” that ridiculed what the boy went through.

'Unfortunately there are those who have used the video maliciously, so I'm asking all my friends and contacts to report these posts, extracted from the video in question, that seek to ridicule the situation the little guy went through.”

Credit: Santiago Gomez Zuviria via Storyful

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments