Barbecue explodes, burning man

NewsflarePublished: August 21, 201726 views
Published: August 21, 2017

Terrifying footage from China of a barbecue exploding and burning a man.

The security camera video, which was captured in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region on July 30, shows a ball of fire suddenly burst from the barbecue and engulf a man.

His friends rush to help him and manage to put out the flames but he was badly burned and needed treatment in hospital, according to local media.

According to reports the explosion occurred when the man poured alcohol onto the barbecue to try to produce more flames.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments