Burner on restaurant table explodes burning diner's hair

NewsflarePublished: August 11, 2017
Published: August 11, 2017

A security camera video has emerged from China showing a gas burner in the centre of a restaurant table explode.

The footage, captured in Chengdu, Sichuan Province on August 7, shows diners enjoying a hotpot when suddenly a ball of flame erupts from the gas burner.

A female diner named Yang was hit by the fire ball which singed her hair.

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments