Propane-Fueled Fire Causes Low Visibility at Overland Park Golf Course

StoryfulNewsPublished: August 9, 2017
Published: August 9, 2017

A maintenance building caught fire on Wednesday, August 9, at the Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate in Overland Park, Kansas. The fire was fueled by a propane tank that was venting gas and feeding the fire, according to a release. It took 20 minutes for fire crews to get the blaze under control. No injuries were reported. Credit: Twitter/astoothoff via Storyful

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments