Fire Burns in Gauteng Premier's Office

StoryfulNewsPublished: June 30, 2017
Published: June 30, 2017

The Johannesburg office of the Premier of Gauteng province in South Africa went on fire on June 30, the blaze reportedly caused by an electrical fault. The premier, David Makhura, said the fire started on the seventh floor of the building before spreading. All officials from the premier’s office had safely left the building, according to reports. This footage shows smoke emanating from the building. Credit: Instagram/nombulelomasondo via Storyful

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments

    0 comments