Dad Is Suspicious Of 18-Month-Old Daughter’s Juice. Takes 1 Sip And His Chest Starts Burning

starfisher Published June 27, 2017 57 Plays

Rumble When we take our children out to eat, the last thing we want to do is spend time worrying about their overall health. Unfortunately for the father in this story, his child’s life was placed in danger by one careless restaurant and if not for his quick thinking, his little girl could have been in a world of hurt.

Little Aaliyah went out to dinner with her family and when her parents ordered an apple juice for the 18 month old, the restaurant offered to pour it into her sippy cup. The family declined and when they were about to leave, Aaliyah’s father decided to give the juice a taste test.

When the parents tasted the drink, they felt that familiar burning sensation in their chests and came to the only possible conclusion: the restaurant had given their small child alcohol. The manager of the restaurant was confronted about the matter and it seems as if the child’s drink was mixed up with another customer’s.

Unfortunately, a free meal and an apology were not enough to take care of all the family’s concerns and Aaliyah began to show adverse effects from the alcohol consumption. While Aaliyah was shown to be fine once the medical evaluations took place, the family’s decision to keep the “juice” out of her sippy cup likely saved her life.

This story is not unique, as other parents have come forward to speak out about similar incidents that have taken place in other states. We cannot believe that so many restaurants could behave in such a thoughtless way and we are glad that their parents were vigilant enough to grab the beverages away in the nick of time.

If you would like to learn more about Aaliyah’s harrowing experience, be sure to check out this video account of her eventful night out. Please pass this story along to your friends and family members to spread awareness about this all too common issue.