Man Suffers Injuries After E-Cigarette Battery Explodes in Pocket

StoryfulPublished: May 28, 201711 views
Published: May 28, 2017

A man was carrying an e-cigarette and a spare battery in his pocket while visiting the Embarcadero oyster bar restaurant in Calgary with his wife on Friday, February 24th, when the battery exploded, <a href="http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-man-ecigarette-battery-burns-1.4001206" target="_blank">leaving him with third-degree burns</a>.

The man told local news reporters that he had been carrying a spare battery in his pocket, and that it apparently shorted out when it came into contact with some coins, <a href="http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-man-ecigarette-battery-burns-1.4001206" target="_blank">going off like a flare.</a>

Be the first to suggest a tag

    Comments