Bueno Byte #6: Let’s Talk About “Decentralized Locking Systems”
How does one plan to protect the projected $16 Trillion dollar tokenized asset market?
Listen to this week’s #BuenoByte to learn how he believes decentralized locking systems could be the answer for how people protect their assets while leveraging them for a loan. 🔐
A decentralized physical locking system is a revolutionary solution that utilizes blockchain technology to provide unparalleled security and ease of use for our customers. 🧱⛓️
Think of this as a cold storage wallet, but for your real world assets! 🦾
The system is being designed for use cases in storage facilities, including self-storage, warehouse storage, and mini-storage, but can also be used in other markets such as construction sites, retail stores, mailboxes and government buildings.
The key Features:‼️
* A solenoid controlled mechanical lock that can only be activated if the user's wallet holds the keys, providing an added layer of security to physical assets.
* A decentralized self-custody wallet that enables users to access their assets securely and in a timely manner.
* An ESP32/ESP8266 microcontroller, which is known for its low power consumption, high performance, and built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, making it an ideal choice for IoT applications.
* Firmware built using Zephyr, a leading open-source real-time operating system, ensuring the highest level of security and performance.
The Key Benefits:🚨
* Improved security: Our physical locking system will provide an added layer of security to physical assets by requiring the user's wallet to hold the keys before activating the lock.
* Convenience: The decentralized self-custody wallet enables users to access their assets securely and in a timely manner, providing convenience and ease of use.
* Scalability: Our solution can be easily scaled to meet the needs of storage facilities of all sizes and can also be used in other markets such as construction sites, retail stores, and government buildings.
* Cost-effective: Our solution is cost-effective as it eliminates the need for physical keys and reduces the risk of key duplication.
What are your thoughts on this #technology ?
How are others looking to protect their assets?
#storageunits #security #blockchain