InterNations Webinar "How to Move to Canada and Become a Canadian Citizen"
Recorded on November 12, 2022.
This video is the recording of the InterNations Webinar "How to Move to Canada and Become a Canadian Citizen" I hosted as an InterNations Global Consul on Zoom on November 12th, 2022, with Kristina McPherson as the main speaker.
All links to the further resources we mentioned in the webinar and a few more that might be helpful as well can be found here:
Those were the main topics discussed in the webinar:
- Main pros and cons of moving to Canada today
- The overall process of immigrating and becoming a citizen
- How to prepare for it / approach it best.
- When to engage the help of specialists (relocation consultants, lawyers, tax advisors etc.).
- Typical bad surprises immigrants get hit with and the most common pitfalls they fall into.
- How to become a happy immigrant in Canada.
- Who should read Kristina's book and what other resources she recommends.
- Kristina's plans for the future of her program